By: Ray West on Wednesday, November 1, 2006
- The navigation would be made up of a CSS styled unordered list, <ul>
- Each list item, <li>, within the <ul> would be a link to a page within the site
- Each <li> would contain an anchor (a) with an href to the target page.
- Whichever page the visitor was on at the moment should not show up as a link in the nav, rather it should just show <strong> so as to indicate the current location and avoid self-referencing links
- It should be self updating as the navigation changes so that no manual changes are necessary to the code to 'code-around' the links on each target page
Purchase this item
You can purchase this piece of content separately for $4.00
Community MX members get unlimited access to daily articles, tutorials, extensions and support. The most comprehensive resource for Macromedia designers and developers today. Take a tour of what we offer, and discover the benefits of subscribing.
Already a member?
Simply log in using the form in the top right area of the site.