Posted Saturday, July 30, 2005 10:27:27 PM by Linda Rathgeber
Alas! What else can you do when someone tosses a baton at you?
Here's my "schwag" list. Still in my possession are:
- a white, long sleeved dress shirt with the Macromedia logo embroidered on the pocket
- a white T-shirt with a blue Macromedia logo printed on it
- a Macromedia space-age pen, able to write in free fall, in a walk-in cooler, or under a Steinway concert grand (don't ask)
- 3 Macromedia TMM badges
- a box of designer chocolates. Well, not really still in my possession unless you count the inch they added to my waistline.
In the possession of nieces and nephews who thought they were cool, and liberated them:
- a deep blue T-shirt with </hassle> printed on it
- a nice fleece vest
- two auto visor CD holder thingies (is THAT what they were!)
- a Macromedia water bottle
Things gained through my seven year relationship with Macromedia:
- the skills necessary to leave a dead end job for work I love. How many of you can wear their bunny slippers to the office, eh?
- through my interaction with wonderful Macromedia employees, the skill, confidence, and opportunity to teach others what I've learned
- new friends from every corner of the world.
There has never been another company like Macromedia. On my wish list is for the name, MACROMEDIA, to somehow stay alive.
Hey Murray Summers, Al Sparber, Kevin French, and Nadia Perre--catch the baton!. :-)
Category tags: Blogs and Blogging
See Community MX content by Linda Rathgeber